The versatile polyester Green Cone PRS tipi has great headroom, a large porch and inner that sleeps four. It features an offset centre pole for easy access. This lifts the outer from the ground to create a gap to aid air flow. To save weight, remove the inner and adjust the telescopic centre pole so the outer sits close to the ground – the perfect bivvy tent. Small corner poles are sewn into the dark inner to create a wall that adds extra useable space.
- Designed to convert to a single skin tent to reduce weight
- Weighs 3.2kg when used without inner
- Telescopic pole extends to open ventilation gap between ground and outer when inner is used. Remove inner and shorten pole for enhanced low shelter performance.
- Offset centre pole differs to traditional designs and improves inner tent space and comfort.
- Single centre pole for easy pitching
- Adjustable main pegging points feature sturdy alloy buckles
- Flysheet fabric repair patch included
- Article-No.: 130305
- Outer tent material: HydroTex HD RS, 75D polyester 190T, Ripstop, Fire retardant, 100% polyester
- Inner tent material: 68D polyester 190T, breathable, 100% polyester
- Flooring material: 210T Oxford polyester, 10.000 mm, 100% polyester
- Construction: Alloy anodised #7001, T6, 28-32 mm centre pole
- Water resistance: 5000 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Capacity: 4
- Packed size: 67 x 23 cm