This Black Ice Jacket is the most versatile down jacket ever created. Designed for rugged mountaineering days, it utilises PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation Down Blend that enables the insulation to dry faster and stay warmer for longer. It features zoned boxwall panels in the main body helping to reduce the number of cold spots and creating evenly filled panels of high quality goose down and synthetic blend. Combined with stitch through construction in the sleeves for low bulk and increased freedom of movement. The Black Ice is perfect for cold winter days and nights either on the move or resting.
- FREEFLOW® Ultra-Lite 45g/m² outer shell waterproof to a minimum of 800mm hydrostatic head
- PEAQ® Down liner that is exceptionally comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Classic boxwall construction on the arms, body and hood
- Vertical control baffle arrangement on arms preventing down migration during high activity
- Fully adjustable mountaineering helmet compatible hood with storm vision wired peak, including non-whip face aperture drawcords
- Articulated arms for reach high body movement
- Storm protection on inner hood, hem and hand pockets providing additional protection for the down fill and continued comfort when working hard
- Two way tough moulded centre front zipper for deep freeze conditions
- Internal ~sleeping bag' type neck baffle and internal halfwaist drawcord to prevent spindrift entry and core body heat loss
- Internal fine mesh security pocket and internal water bottle warmer pocket
- SCOTCHLITE reflective roundel details
- Cuffs featuring mitt grab tabs
- Own waterproof storage / stuff sac
- As with all MONTANE® clothing, Freeflow fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Down clothing ideally needs to be handwashed with care.
- Wash in a mild soap in warm water 40C/110F.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners, bleach or liquid detergent.
- Rinse the product thoroughly after washing to remove any soap traces.
- You must dry the product carefully in a tumble drier on a cool setting. Check regularly that the product is drying well and turn inside out. Never dry clean.
- It will take some time to dry a down product thoroughly, even if the outer fabric is dry the down may not be.
- MONTANE® recommends a professional cleaning service if in any doubt.
- Outer material:
- Lining: PEAQ Down * 30g/m2
- Insulation: Primaloft Eco 40g
- Weight: Suurus M - 687 g
- Recommended usage: