As fast and lite aficionados, it was love at first sight when our development team first conceived the Minimus Smock. This is the garment design that PERTEX® Shield + fabric was developed for. Waterproof, exceptionally breathable and astonishingly light, the Minimus Smock has such a micro pack size that when not worn it will live unnoticed in your pack - enabling you to go further and faster.
||PERTEX® Shield + / 15D + 40D Rip
||Size M - 146 g
||M, L, XL
- PERTEX Shield + provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 25 000 MVTR with a 20 000mm hydrostatic head
- Micro-taped seams throughout increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Lycra bound hood ensures a snug fit around the face and a low profile underneath a climbing helmet.
- Pre-elasticated rear hood gives a close fit for swift effective weather protection
- Mesh lined front bib pocket sized to fit large maps and featuring a YKK Aqua Guard zip
- ½ length YKK Aqua Guard front zip with internal storm flap
- Lycra bound cuffs and hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity
- MONTANE stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- As with all MONTANE clothing PERTEX fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap.