Osprey Xena 70 (2019)
Providing customized fit and heavy load-hauling capability for female backpackers, the Osprey Xena 70 Women’s pack is an ideal companion for long weekends and multi-day backpacking trips. Convenient access points, innovative features and 3700+ cubic inches of storage capacity result in a pack built for the backcountry.
Committed to providing all outdoor enthusiasts with optimal performance, Osprey equips its women's packs with gender-specific design features. Harnesses are cut wider through the collar bone area and have an ergonomic taper in the chest area. Offering a women's specific cant and a narrower cut, the hipbelts found on Osprey's women's packs also cater to female users.
Constantly striving to enhance comfort and performance, Osprey has equipped the pack with a ground-breaking suspension system. A peripheral 3.55mm LightWire aluminum frame works in tandem with a mesh/foam backpanel, and a dual density BioForm CM foam harness to transfer weight to your hips, maximize stability, and reduce heat build-up between your back and the pack itself. Further ensuring a proper fit, the revolutionary BioForm CM hipbelt utilizes an ErgoPull closure that draws tension along the top and the bottom of the belt with split support wings. A sliding sternum strap and load-lifter straps allow you to fine-tune fit with on-the-go adjustments.
Each of three available sizes of the backpack offers torso adjustability. The Xsmall accommodates torso lengths ranging from 14"-17", the Small accommodates torso lengths ranging from 16"-19", and the Medium is designed for 18"-21" torso lengths.
The huge main packbag has space to match the pack's suspension and enable you to comfortably carry 40-70 pounds of gear! It has full top access, but can also be reached via zippered vertical side access points. A lower sleeping bag compartment has a wide zippered mouth for easy packing and unpacking. Twin vertical storage pockets on the face of the pack have weather-resistant zippers and aid in the organization of gear. A large front pocket utilizes welded stretch woven fabric to serve as a convenient storage spot for layers of clothing or other gear. Multiple compression straps enable you cinch down your pack to keep contents safely and securely in place. These same straps also serve as lash points for additional gear.
Other features include integrated trekking pole loops, ice tool loops with tie-offs, removable sleeping pad straps, zippered hipbelt pockets and stretch side water bottle pockets. The pack's top lid is removable and can be used as a fully-functional summit pack or daypack. It even has its own integrated shoulder straps, sternum strap, reservoir sleeve, and organizational features. An external sleeve tucked behind the backpanel makes the pack hydration system compatible (system sold separately) without decreasing internal capacity.
- LightWire peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam backpanel allows maximum ventilation and keeps the load close to the body
- NeoSpacer fabric on the harness provides comfortable fit
- Bioform4 CM hipbelt balances firmness and cushioning for optimal carry
- Hipbelt offers custom heat molding for a precise, personalized fit
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual side zips provide easy access to main compartment
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual front zip pockets
- Front hybrid fabric-stretch mesh pocket
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Wide mouth access to sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Article-No.: 5-018
- Material: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Outer material: 420D High Tenacity Nylon
- Flooring material: 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Capacity: S - 66 , M - 70 l
- Weight: S - 2180 , M - 2280 g
- Sex: Women's
- Recommended usage: Backpacking, Mountaineering
- Size: 86 x 38 x 40 cm
- Load up to: 31,8 kg
|Xena 70 WM Canopy Green||-|
|Xena 70 WS Canopy Green||available|