This versatile four-person tipi has great headroom and features an offset centre pole for easy access to the large porch and inner. This pole lifts the outer from the ground to create a gap to aid air flow. Small corner poles are sewn into the inner to create a wall that adds extra useable space. To save weight, remove the inner and adjust the telescopic centre pole so the outer sits close to the ground – the perfect bivvy tent.
- Designed to convert to a single skin tent to reduce weight
- Telescopic pole extends to open ventilation gap between ground and outer when inner is used. Remove inner and shorten pole for enhanced low shelter performance.
- Offset centre pole differs to traditional designs and improves inner tent space and comfort.
- Single centre pole for easy pitching
- Adjustable main pegging points feature sturdy alloy buckles
- Outer tent material: HydroTex HD RS, 75D polüester 189T, Ripstop, tulekindel, 100% polüester
- Inner tent material: 68D polüester 190T, 100% polüester
- Flooring material: 75D polüester taft 210T, 100% polüester, 10,000 mm
- Construction: Alloy #7001, T6, 22 mm, telescopic
- Waterproofness: 5000 mm
- Weight: 5,4, без внутренней палатки 3,2 kg
- Packed size: 68 x 24 cm