These ALL OUTDOOR III PANT M trekking trousers remain unfazed by razor-sharp inclines or threatening skies. Their dual-sided, rugged, waterproof X.C.S. 200™ construction means they hold up to light showers and the wear caused by rocks and branches snagging. These hiking trousers have a modern look while remaining ultra practical with two zipped handwarmer pockets and a third, large pocket on the thigh. Their stretch fabric and comfort panel on the crotch mean you can lengthen your stride without feeling restricted. Make the most of the great outdoors with these ALL OUTDOOR III PANT M trousers.
- modern, comfortable and protective cut
- double-sided x.c.s. 200™ construction for breathability, insulation and comfort
- elasticated waist with belt loops, zip fly, popper on the waist
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets and 1 large vertical zipped thigh pocket
- comfort panel on the crotch
- preshaped knees
- XCS 200 - High-performance and two-sided in construction, XCS 200 assures maximum resistance to abrasion and wicks aways moisture as well as guaranteeing enhanced comfort and faster drying. Water repellent, breathable, strong and light - an ideal response for active mountain sports.
- Regular Fit - Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Teflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60 percent renewably sourced raw materials.
- Material: XCS 200™ // 92% polyamide 8% elastane
- Weight: 450 g