Deuter Speed Lite 30 SL
The members of Deuter lightweight family are real sprinters with athletic fit on fast hikes or alpine tours. Neither superfluous weight nor useless falderal stand in the way of reaching the summit. The Speed Lite SL-models are specifically designed to fit the female anatomy. They allow slim women an optimal range of motion.
- SL Women's Fit: On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks.
- Lightweight: even less weight.
- Delrin Frame: Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides stability with little extra weight.
- Pockets on the outside: stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage space.
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe.
- Stretch Compartment: stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes.
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency.
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking poles: Attachment loops for ice axe or poles.
- Connectable Compression Straps: Compression straps can be connected at the front of the pack to attach equipment.
- Safety light loop: A small safety light can be attached to the loop at the front of the pack.
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity.
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin: allows an easy and precise adjustment.
- Shades Holder: Attachment for your sunglasses on the shoulder strap.
- Lite System: Deuter lightweight backpacks come into their own during endurance sports and Alpine day treks. Reduced to the essential, they are ideal for comfortably carrying light to medium loads depending on the volume. However, lightness must never come at the expense of durability. That is and always was corporate philosophy of Deuter, because disposable products put a strain on the environment and a backpack that falls apart high up in the mountains can also be dangerous.
- Article-No.: 3410718
- Material: 100D PA High Tenacity
- Capacity: 30 l
- Weight: 860 g
- Sex: Women
- Size: 64 x 28 x 22 cm