You have a longer trekking tour ahead of you and are looking for a roomy backpack for all your luggage? And do you want to be spontaneous and flexible on your tours? Then the Aircontact Pro is the right choice!
The Aircontact Pro is designed for a total weight of up to 30 kilos.
Since the V-frame of the back system transfers 70% of the weight to the hip fins, the travel backpack is particularly comfortable to carry. In addition, the open-pored functional foam ensures a pleasant exchange of air with every movement. The result: 15% less sweating than with a conventional carrying system.
The integrated daypack in the Aircontact Pro 60+15 is particularly suitable for short trips. This means that you can be flexible and spontaneous on longer trips. And now it comes: Thanks to the new bottle holder on the side between the hip fin and the packsack, you can easily reach your drinks and snacks at any time. The snap fastener fixes the contents so that everything stays in the bag even when you bend over.
- Aircontact System - 15% less sweat than with a standard body-contact backpack – proven in a field test by Gabriel L.&T. in collaboration with the University of Erlangen – with simultaneously perfect load transfer and optimally balanced, secure fit
- V-frame - Maximum load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Adjustable sternum belt - A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders
- Removable rain cover with storage compartment
- Pull-forward hip fins↵enable simple and precise adjustment
- Load adjustment straps - For the individual adjustment of the load distribution on the shoulders
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Padded hip belt - Extra padding in the hip belt provides additional carrying comfort
- Front zip access - Zip access at the front of the backpack with which the clothing or equipment in the lower part of the backpack can be easily accessed
- SOS label - Provides the necessary instructions of what to do in an emergency
- The flexible VariFlex hip belt facilitates the efficient transport of medium loads, since it effortlessly follows every movement of the carrier. The ergonomic fins made of bilaminate foam with PE reinforcement transfer the load to the hips
- Three side outer pockets; elasticated and/or with zip
- Height adjustable lid - Expandable storage space
- Active Comfort Fit - For an optimum fit, the backpack should sit on the back as much as possible. This ensures that the carrying weight is evenly distributed over the back. The Active-Comfort-Fit back system supports the carrying comfort with a stable and padded construction
- Bottom compartment - Separate bottom compartment with removable intermediate base
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag - Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume of 3 litres (except with the Streamer 1,5L due to its special shape)
- VariSlide System - In addition to the right backpack, the right adjustement plays a decisive role for perfect wearing comfort. This means that models with back length adjustment should be adjusted precisely. Especially with loads of more than ten kilograms and long walking times, individual adjustment is crucial for wearing comfort. This is why we equip our models with VariQuick or VariSlide systems from a volume of 35 liters upwards
- Includes a day pack - The backpack includes a smaller day pack for short day tours.
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc
- Loops to fasten walking poles
- Attachment for pick/ice axe
- PFC Free
- Material: 330D PA 6.6 Ripstop; 600D PES
- Capacity: 60 + 15 l
- Weight: 2990 g
- Size: 86 / 36 / 24 cm