Osprey Tempest Pro 28
Whether you’re heading out for a demanding day hike or light and fast overnighter, reach for the women’s-specific Tempest Pro 28. Light but durable Nanofly fabric keeps the weight down while an injection-moulded backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt move with you during demanding activities. This top-loader features zippered hip pockets, attachment options for ice axes and trekking poles, and a reservoir sleeve. Made with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
Light and Fast
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
Stable Fit and Carry
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
Our Nanofly fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 100D nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Designed for Women
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Zippered top access
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Internal mesh pockets
- Durable and highly water resistant fabric
- Padded hipbelt
- Grab handle on top
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Front powermesh pocket
- Material: 100D Robic (93% Nylon + 7% Poly) + 200D Extreema (NANOFLY)
- Weight: 1 kg
- Size: 55L / 29W / 22D cm