Tatonka Tyrock 60
The trekking backpack Tyrock scores points with high-quality materials, extensive equipment and an appealing design. The material mix of abrasion-resistant Cordura and extremely stable as well as lightweight T-Square Rip creates an optimal balance of durability and lightness. The V2 carrying system enables efficient load transfer with simultaneous flexibility. For quick access to the main compartment, the backpack has a large, practical front opening. The side mesh pockets and the zippered side pockets with volume pleats provide additional storage space. To fix the load in the backpack, the lateral compression straps and the circulating ground compression are lashed after loading. Loosen all straps of the carrying system, shoulder the backpack, put straps on like straps - and go!
- Flexible suspension system V2 facilitates the transfer of heavy loads.
- The removable partition dividing a backpack into two departments.
- Mounts for trekking poles or ice ax.
- Large front access to the main compartment.
- Load control belts
- Chest strap with alarm whistle
- Compression straps, due to which the volume can be clamped.
- Handle on the bottom, handle on the front and back side.
- Height adjustable backpack cover with hinge gear.
- In the lid of the backpack there is a compartment with a key holder.
- In the backpack you can install a drinking system, rain cover.
- Side pockets with fold-up extensions, mesh side pockets, front zip pocket, first aid compartment.
- Mounts for trekking poles
- Compatible with drinking system
- Article-No.: 1391.040
- Material: T-Square Rip
- Surface material: Cordura 700 DEN
- Flooring material: Cordura 700 DEN
- System: V2 System
- Capacity: 60 l
- Weight: 2700 g
- Size: 78x31x25 cm
- Raincover: +
- Sex: Unisex
- Recommended usage: Trekking
|Tyrock 60 black||-|