Osprey Farpoint 55
Osprey know their stuff when it comes to creating the ultimate travel backpack, keeping weight to a minimum, including key travel features and still managing to create a durable, stylish and comfortable travel pack for your adventure! The Osprey Farpoint 55 backpack weighs in at 1.77kg (M/L back length) and comes with a detachable 13 litre daypack, which also clips to the main shoulder harness for extra security.
The main backpack has a spacious main compartment, with internal compressor straps to help compress your clothing and keep everything in place. It also includes a large zipped mesh pocket, which can be used to separate your luggage or to store dirty laundry away from your clean clothes. Osprey have included interlocking zips on the main compartment to keep thieves out of your bag and to prevent accidental opening in transit.
When it comes to carrying the Farpoint 55, you'll find a padded spacer mesh ventilated back system beneath a zipped cover, located on the back of the backpack. The back length is fixed, but the shoulder straps can be adjusted to provide a comfortable and supportive fit. This backpack is available in two different back lengths, with a S/M length for women and shorter travellers and a M/L back length for men and taller travellers.
Now we get to the daypack, this is secured to the main backpack using a zipper and clips to ensure it stays in place. You can also clip this to the front of your backpack's main shoulder harness if you want to keep a closer eye on your valuables in unknown areas and countries with a high risk of crime. The daypack comes with padded spacer mesh shoulder straps and a ventilated back panel for comfortable carrying and has lockable zips on the main compartment. The inside of the daypack features a padded laptop/tablet sleeve and zipped pocket to keep your essentials organised and you also get external side pockets and a top stash pocket, ideal for electronics and sunglasses.
- Two torso sizes to optimize fit
- Zip-away contoured shoulder straps and hip belt for outstanding fit
- Removable daypack for guidebooks, jackets and everyday use
- Daypack attaches on front main backpack straps when security is the issue
- Top and side carry handles
- Panel zip main compartment with lockable pulls
- Gear attachment points galore!
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal compression straps
- Large internal mesh pocket
- Article-No.: 5-502
- Surface material: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop, 600D Packcloth
- Capacity: 55 l
- Weight: S/M - 1700, M/L -1770 g
- Sex: Unisex
- Recommended usage: Travel
- Size: 65 x 32 x 32 cm
|Farpoint 55 M/L jasper red||available|
|Farpoint 55 S/M jasper red||available|
|Farpoint 55 S/M volcanic grey||available|