Montane Air Jacket
The Montane Air Jacket use Pertex Shield Fabric in a 3 layer construction and is designed to give you year round protection from proper mountain grade weather, yet still remain extremely light and packable. The Air Jacket will appeal to all sorts of outdoor users from backpackers to mountaineers. It's light enough not to weigh you down when stashed in your pack, yet delivers serious weather protection when needed.
The Air Jacket tips the scales around 350g, but features a hydrostatic head of 20,000mm; impressive stuff.
Features are kept functional and clean, with 3 pocket layout of two hand pockets, sited so as not to interfere with a harness or pack, and a useful chest pocket. All zips feature the YKK matte AquaGuard® water resistant zips.
The fully adjustable helmet compatible hood has a wired peak and can be rolled down and secured if you don't like your hood flapping. A great all rounder for hill and mountain walking, as well as scrambling, climbing and general mountaineering.
- 85g PERTEX® Shield AP fabric has a 100% nylon rip-stop face and uses an advanced air porous membrane for the highest levels of waterproof durability. Combined with a hydrostatic head of 20,000mm, the bi-component membrane pushes out moisture from the inside, providing all day comfort in a wide range of weather conditions
- Micro-taped seams throughout increase breathable surface area
- 12 - 13 seam stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Internal elastic loop combined with hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Two map-sized A-line mesh lined hand pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness belt
- Zipped external chest pocket with YKK matte AquaGuard® zipper technology, designed to fit GPS or mobile phone with minimal movement
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK matte AquaGuard® front zip
- Roll over beardguard to prevent zip from contacting chin or mouth
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Fully adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Material: PERTEX® Shield AP
- Water resistance: 20000 mm
- Weight: 350 g
|Air jacket L goldmine||-|
|Air jacket M goldmine||-|
|Air jacket S goldmine||available|
|Air jacket XL goldmine||available|
|Air jacket XXL goldmine||-|