Pieps TRACK 20
This handy Track rucksack from the brand, Pieps, prepares you for a whole day on and around the slopes. This rucksack has a large main compartment in which you can take all your necessities. For all your valuables, there is also a pocket that is waterproof so that all your important things remain dry. This bag has a detachable attachment point for an ice pick or other tools that you will need for mountain climbing. Because you can attach this item in several places on your bag, you can personalise your bag to what is ideal for you. In addition to this attachment for an ice pick, you can also attach a helmet and your skis to this bag. Your skis can be attached to both sides with an A frame and diagonally. The bag also has a separate protective compartment for your ski goggles.
- Ice axe holder - ice axe is quick to have to hand.
- Removeable ice axe fixation.
- Storable ice axe fixation.
- Waterproofed compartment.
- Glacier loop.
- Map compartment on the back.
- Inner compartment for drinking system including suspension attachment and exit.
- Safety gear compartment for shovel and probe.
- Removable helmet carry, attachable at the front.
- Removable helmet carry, attachable at the top.
- Swing Arm System: moveable shoulder straps balance the arm-movements.
- Ski carring system A-frame.
- Ski carring system diagonal.
- Compression strap on the side; Buckles - easy to use even with gloves.
- Removeable snowboard carrying system.
- Microfiber goggle compartment.
- Material: N/840D, N/420D
- Capacity: 20 l
- Weight: 1150 g
- Zippers: YKK
- Sex: Unisex
- Recommended usage: Daytrips, ski touring, freeriding, snowboarding, Alpine skiing
|PIEPS TRACK 20 black||-|