Pieps TRACK 20 W
The PIEPS TRACK is the practical backpack for all ski activities. Areas of application of the TRACK 20 are: piste skiing, freeriding, snowboarding.
The PIEPS women's models offer a perfect fit, taking into account the female anatomy. Carrying system, waist belt and back length are specially shaped and ensure ideal wearing comfort. (shorter carrying system, shorter and narrower straps, anatomical cut, chest strap: large adjustment range upwards, Spitzer carrier approach angle)
- Designed specifically for women.
- Ice axe holder - ice axe is quick to have to hand.
- Removeable ice axe fixation.
- Storable ice axe fixation.
- Waterproofed compartment.
- Glacier loop.
- Map compartment on the back.
- Inner compartment for drinking system including suspension attachment and exit.
- Safety gear compartment for shovel and probe.
- Removable helmet carry, attachable at the front.
- Removable helmet carry, attachable at the top.
- Swing Arm System: moveable shoulder straps balance the arm-movements.
- Ski carring system A-frame.
- Ski carring system diagonal.
- Compression strap on the side; Buckles - easy to use even with gloves.
- Removeable snowboard carrying system.
- Microfiber goggle compartment.
- Material: N/840D, N/420D
- Capacity: 20 l
- Weight: 1150 g
- Zippers: YKK
- Sex: Women
- Recommended usage: Inbounds skiing, Freeriding, Snowboarding
|PIEPS TRACK 20 WOMEN black||available|