Pieps TRACK 30
The Track 30 Rucksack by Piepsk is the ideal backpack for all skiing-activities. Whether skitouring, freeride or snowboarding, the backpack is your perfect attendant.
The Pieps Tracks backpacks are designed for those who love skiing and the mountains. They offer a perfect fit taking into account the constraints of the human body. The carrying system, the hip belt and the back length are specially designed to ensure optimal comfort.
- Removeable ice axe fixation.
- Storable ice axe fixation.
- Waterproofed compartment.
- Glacier loop.
- Map compartment on the back.
- Inner compartment for drinking system including suspension attachment and exit.
- Safety gear compartment for shovel and probe.
- Removable helmet carry, attachable at the front.
- Removable helmet carry, attachable at the top.
- Swing Arm System: moveable shoulder straps balance the arm-movements.
- Ski carring system A-frame.
- Ski carring system diagonal.
- Compression strap on the side; Buckles - easy to use even with gloves.
- Removeable snowboard carrying system.
- Microfiber goggle compartment.
- Material: N/840D, N/420D
- Capacity: 30 l
- Weight: 1200 g
- Zippers: YKK
- Recommended usage: Day tours, Ski tours, Snow shoe hiking, Snowboarding