Tatonka Noras 65+10
Trekking backpack with 65+10 liter volume, an adjustable carrying system and a large front opening. Suitable for trekking trips and traveling.
Discover the world with the trekking backpack from Tatonka. The elaborately processed Noras 65 + 10 is just as well suited for holiday adventures as it is for hiking. Thanks to the innovative Y1 carrying system with load-control belts, you can comfortably carry up to 20 kilograms. For hiking, there is also a holder for hiking poles or the ice ax on the front. The Noras 65 + 10 has no wind and weather: waterproof, abrasion-resistant and robust material protect the Trekking backpack from Tatonka all around.
- Y1 Carrying System.
- Snow guard with two drawstrings under the lid.
- Divided main and bottom compartments.
- Fixation for hiking poles.
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps.
- Load control straps.
- Height adjustable chest belt.
- Padded hip strap.
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment.
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt.
- Side compression straps.
- Compression around perimeter of base.
- Handle on front and back.
- Lid compartment with key holder.
- Height adjustable, detachable lid.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Mesh pockets on sides.
- Large front opening for easy access.
- Article-No.: 1325
- Material: Textreme 6.6
- Surface material: T-Rain Rip
- System: Y1-System
- Capacity: 65 l
- Weight: 2,00 kg
- Zippers: YKK
- Sex: Unisex
- Recommended usage: Hiking
- Size: 78 x 32 x 22 cm
|color: teal green||available|