Climbing Technology ANTHEA
Harness for women, lightweight and versatile, with a shape specifically designed for women’s physique. Designed for mountaineering and ice climbing.
- New design that ensures a superior distribution of the load and excellent comfort during suspension;
- Ergonomic waist belt with no pressure points and leg loops with a T-shaped structure that ensure excellent fit and freedom in the movements;
- Comfortable mesh3D interior, that ensures excellent breathability and quick drying;
- Equipped with four new adjustable buckles in light alloy, for fast adjustment and an optimum adaptation to the body in various activities (mountaineering, climbing, ice climbing, etc.);
- Four large tapered gear loops for a better allocation of the equipment, and an extra two small gear loops (only one on size XS-S) located on the back for placing accessories and two slots to accommodate the carrying-tools carabiners (TRUCK) or hammer holster (HAMMER LODGE);
- Rear loop for the chalk bag.
- Article-No.: 7H168
- Weight: (XS – S) 345 g, (M – L) 365 g
- Buckles: 4
- Certificates: EN 12277:2015, CE 0333, UIAA
- Waist circumference: (XS – S) 60 ÷ 75, (M – L) 70 ÷ 90 cm
- Leg circumference: (XS – S) 50 ÷ 60, (M – L) 55 ÷ 65 cm
|ANTHEA Seat Harness - Lady style - M /L||-|
|ANTHEA Seat Harness - Lady style - XS / S||available|