Millet ATNA PEAK PANT black M
Whether bathing in powder or skiing easy, these warm freeriding pants in waterproof, breathable DRYEDGE™ 2L will deliver on skier protection with the wearability of an up-to-date waterproof and breathable style. Stretchy by construction, they're the ideal adversary for adverse weather - providing high sporting comfort, and securing the body from cold with efficient synthetic insulation and brushed-fleece interior. ATNA PEAK ski pants are a strongly functional solution: detachable suspenders on lycra band for slick mobility, waistband with velcro adjusters, vents, anti-crampon reinforcements, and toasty pockets - handy for ski lifts.
- athletic, comfortable fit with brushed-fleece lining
- ergonomic, adjustable waistband
- detachable, adjustable, elastic suspenders with lycra® back panel
- crotch zip vents
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets with bonded flaps + 1 thigh pocket with waterproof zip
- scuff guards and snow gaiters + pull-up™ system
- Regular Fit - Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
- Material: Dryedge™ twill black dots // 90% polyamide 10% polyester
- Outer material: Dryedge™ twill mechanical stretch // 100% polyester
- Waterproofness: 10000 mm
- Breathability: 10000 gr/m2/24h
- Weight: 800 g
|size/color: L/heather/orion blue||-|
|size/color: M/heather/orion blue||available|
|size/color: S/heather/orion blue||available|
|size/color: XL/heather/orion blue||-|