Millet SENECA TECNO JKT M
When you go mountaineering, skiing or trekking, this temperature-regulating jacket provides you with 4-season sports comfort, ideal for all active alpine sports activities. With its dynamic micro-fleece TECNOSTRETCH™ technology, this secondary layer jacket is pro-active when it comes to temperature control in the mountains. Lightweight and easy to stow, the SENECA TECNO JKT is pleasantly warm, while ensuring that your internal temperature remains constant. The inside accelerates the moisture transfer while the outside effectively withstands wear. Taking up minimal space under a protective jacket, its stretchy, tailored fit is figure-hugging for maximum ease of use. The sloping shoulders facilitate range of movement during sports and it is designed to be comfortable, avoiding all forms of irritation. 3 practical pockets.
- ergonomic fit with raglan sleeves for fluid movement and comfort
- bimatière technostretch™, mix of heather and plain fabrics, soft and lightweight
- protective high collar
- 2 high handwarmer pockets and 1 zipped chest pocket
- stretch bias trim on hem and cuffs
- flatlock seams for enhanced comfort
- Tecnostretch Outer face made of stretch Polyamide for excellent abrasion resistance / Inner face made of a Polyester grid that enhance moisture wicking: Perfect for any intense sport requiring thermal protection, lightweight, compressibility and breathability. It stretch allow a perfect fit.
- LOW IMPACT- unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Material: Tecnostretch heather // 69% polyester 22% polyamide 9% elastane
- Surface material: Tecnostretch // 94% polyester 6% elastane
- Weight: 410 g