Millet HYBRID AIRLOFT HOODIE W
With a snug fit, the HYBRID AIRLOFT HOODIE touring ski jacket uses a stretch fabric which provides unrestricted movement. Its POLARTEC® POWERFILL 80 insulated front section protects you from the cold during your high altitude endeavours, completed by an integral hood wearable under a helmet. With two zipped pockets accessible even with a harness, the modern-styled HYBRID AIRLOFT HOODIE mountain jacket for women will be your favourite layer for cold weather expeditions.
- hybrid jacket with polartec® powerfill insulation for the front panel
- integral balaclava hood, helmet compatible
- central zip fastening
- 2 high zipped handwarmer pockets
- adjustable hem, and fitted cuffs and hood
- Polartec Powerfill - Durable comfort in the cold. Polartec® Power Fill™ is one of the latest insulation innovations made from an industry-leading 80% post-consumer recycled (PCR) content. This proprietary platform provides greater warmth retention in colder conditions, without added weight or bulk – ideal for a variety of activities where body heat can’t ensure proper warmth. A unique controlled melt process bonds the hollow fibers, increasing durability and drapability, reducing the need for scrims or other stabilizers. This gives Power Fill™ unmatched warmth and design versatility, perfect for a wide range of style and usage occasions.
- Pertex Quantum and Quantum Pro fabrics are lightweight and packable. Their ripstop structures offer high abrasion resistance, which is even higher in the Pro range. Their water-repellent finish protects wearers against wind and light rain.
- Article-No.: miv8489_8057
- Material: pertex® quantum ultra light // 100% polyamide
- Outer material: thermostretch light // 94% polyester 6% elastane
- Lining: polartec® powerfill 80 insulation recycled // 80% recycled polyester 20% polyester
- Weight: 350 g