Black Diamond Hilight 3P
The HiLight 3P is the perfect base camp for mountain adventures that require a long hike in. The tent’s three-person design and a roomy floor plan and also includes a second side access door. With an easy-to-pitch, two-and-a-half pole design, the set-up is quick and fool proof. The new Flow Manifold (patent pending) allows interior heat convection and exterior airflow to draw moisture vapor and stale air out of the tent. New, high tenacity 30D poly fabric keeps the tent tight as a drum in all conditions and is treated for flame resistance for North America compliance/availability. We’ve also added fully taped seams (no more seam sealing required on your own), reinforced internal pole grips, and reflective guylines that are now three times stronger. In addition, the Flow Manifold allows for a central, ceiling exit rope for anchoring in on steep pitches.
A lightweight, add-on vestibule for the HiLight Tents now includes fully taped seams, color coded connections for easy set-up, additional reflective details and tension-adjustable stake-out webbing.
Ground cloth for the HiLight 3P tent.
- Flow Manifold allows interior heat convection and exterior airflow to draw moisture and stale air out of the tent
- High tenacity 30D poly fabric improves strength and doesn’t stretch when wet
- 100% Taped seams (no consumer seam sealing necessary)
- Three-person design with extra door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- Two-and-a-half-pole design provides twice the strength and a drip-free awning
- Includes Ground cloth and Vestibule
- Complies to FR regulation CPAI-84
- Comes with repair tube for tent poles
- Article-No.: 810144, 810147, 810156
- Series: Superlight Series
- Material: NanoShield
- Weight: 2160 g
- Capacity: 3
- Size: 218 x 152 x 140 x 109 cm
- Packed size: 18 x 25 cm
|Hilight 3P tent+vestibule+ground cloth||-|