Deuter Kid Comfort
Mountain adventures become much more pleasant with the ingenious, new Aircomfort Sensic Vario mesh back system. The weight of the load is transferred perfectly, the child carrier fits snuggly while the back is fully ventilated. The child is afforded great comfort: the large, soft pillow gently braces the tired child‘s head even in the corners and supports a relaxing nap. The side entry and the easy to uses harness system ensure safety which the TÜV GS safety seal of approval guarantees.
- Aircomfort System: On small to medium backpacks that are at home in easier terrain Deuter go for maximum ventilation. The heart of the Aircomfort systems – tested and proven for decades – is its flexible spring steel frame. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the airy back mesh and creates the ventilation space between pack and wearer’s back for the moist, warm air to dissipate. 1984 Deuter invented & patented the first mesh back system worldwide.
- Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Pockets on the outside: stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage space.
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- PFC Free: High-performance materials with a PFC-free coating to resist water and dirt.
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity.
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin: allows an easy and precise adjustment.
- Vari Slide System: Deuter's new Vari Slide system provides even easier back length adjustment options than before!
- Safety certified by TÜV.
- Article-No.: 3620219
- Material: 210D PA
- Capacity: 14 l
- Weight: 3230+160 Sun Roof g
- Size: 72 х 43 х 34 cm
- Load up to: 20 kg