Climbing Technology Pillar SG Alu
Light alloy oval-shaped carabiner with screwgate, designed for mountaineering, aid climb, big wall, speleology, and rescue operations.
- oval shape for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps;
- particularly suited for use on belay stations, hauling and rescue maneuvers;
- catch-free nose avoids snagging when clipping and unclipping.
- Article-No.: 2C46300WBC
- Filling: aluminium
- Weight: 75 g
- Major axis strength: 24 kN
- Minor axis strength: 10 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
- Gate opening: 21 mm
- Locking system: Screw lock
- Certificates: EN 12275:2013-B; EN 362:2004-B; CE 0333; UIAA
|Pillar SG Alu oval orange karabiin||available|