Montane Prism M pants black
Montane’s Prism Pants can be worn as Alpine insulation for when you’re out exploring, or can be worn immediately post-workout and exercise to keep your muscles nice and warm. Perfect also for climbing or long distance trekking, these pants provide exceptional warmth for their low weight.
The Montane Prism pants are made from PERTEX Microlight Mini Rip-Stop outer fabric which is completely windproof, fast drying and has a DWR (durable water repellent) coating making these super waterproof. It boasts a 40g PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO insulation throughout which will keep you warm yet also remain light enough to wear through high intensity activities, while a PEAQ Synthetic lining is next to the skin, which itself is exceptionally comfortable, highly breathable and fast drying.
Articulated knees and a diamond crotch allow for high step movement and comfort, meaning you can climb, exercise, dance or any other dynamic activity in these and have free and comfortable movement. ¼ length side leg zips provides access, ventilation and the ability to pull over bulkier footwear, such as trail footwear, and press stud ankle adjustment allows for a tight fit against footwear keeping stuff out that shouldn’t be in there, as well as heat loss prevention. Montane’s Prism pants also feature reflective details, providing mountain safety so you can enjoy your time outdoors with peace of mind, and the pants also come with its own stuff sac, which is perfect for storage on the go, while also allowing you to use it as a pillow if ever needed.
A super lightweight and warm pair of trousers for a range of activities, including fast Alpine, rock climbing, mountain walking, backpacking and a lot more.
- Outer shell fabric PERTEX Microlight, windproof, lightweight, fast drying and featuring an exceptional DWR
- PRIMALOFT SILVER Eco 40g insulation throughout
- Articulated knees and diamond crotch for high step movement
- Reflective detail across thighs for Dusk till Dawn 360° reflection
- ¼ length side zips for accessand ventilation
- Elasticated hem with shock cord adjustment
- Includes stow away PERTEX Microlight stuff sac
- As with all MONTANE clothing PERTEX fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
- Material: PERTEX® Microlight Mini Rip-stop
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Insulation: PRIMALOFT® ECO 40g
- Weight: Suurus L - 324 g
- Sex: Male
|Prism L pants black||-|
|Prism M pants black||available|
|Prism S pants black||available|
|Prism XL pants black||-|
|Prism XXL pants black||available|