Pinguin Explorer 75
There are loops for trekking poles or ice axes at the bottom. The entrance to the lower chamber is fitted with two support straps with clips. Stretch pockets are located on the sides, in which a drawstring strap is placed to the waist belt. Above them are vertical lamella pockets, which are outside the main chamber, which saves more space. Next to these pockets, there are side entrances to the main compartment, which cross two straps with buckles to pull back the backpack, support zippers, or attach more cargo.
At their ends, there are four grommets on the front of the backpack to hold other straps. On the front of the backpack, there is a web of elastics and a loop over it that makes it easy to handle.
In the upper part there is a lid of the backpack, on the top of which there are four additional bushings, in the rear part there is a large pocket for equipment. Below it is a raincoat for a backpack that can be detached. The bottom of the lid is provided with a pocket for the flat part of the equipment. The mouth of the upper chamber is equipped with two straps with brakes and a strap with a buckle designed for climbing rope leads through them. Inside there is a pocket for a hydrovak and three duralumin removable back supports.
- Duraflex X-Lite Easy Access Clips for easy access and control even with gloves, which is especially useful for women and children.
- Integrated detachable raincoat
- Separate Camelbag pocket including velcro straps for hanging it, hole and elastic bands on shoulder straps for tubing
- Removable duralumin reinforcement
- Lamella side pockets that do not take the place of the main chamber
- Side entrances to the upper chamber from both sides of the backpack
- Removable straps for trekking poles with reflective print
- Adjustable chest strap height
- Adjustable backpack lid height
- Partition between the chambers on the lace with the brake
- Detachable hip belt
- Adjustable shoulder strap height
- Possibility to create a bag from the lid of the backpack and hip belt
- Amounts of additional straps for additional straps for additional equipment
- Material: HICOR 6.0
- Outer material: HICOR 3.0 RS
- Capacity: 75 l
- Weight: 2.35 kg
- Size: 87 x 32 x 31 cm
- Raincover: +
- Zippers: YKK
- Sex: Unisex
- Recommended usage: Hiking
|Explorer 75 black||available|
|Explorer 75 blue||-|
|Explorer 75 khaki||-|
|Explorer 75 navy||available|