Montane Spitfire One Jacket
The Montane Spitfire One Jacket is a ultra warm and ultra durable insulated jacket designed for the coldest, harshest winter climbing conditions.
Heavily featured to cater for extreme technical climbing, it harnesses the high water resistance, windproof and breathable properties of PERTEX® Endurance as an impeccable outer fabric. Internally, it uses 200g of PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation which provides a remarkably high warmth to weight ratio, and isn't worried by moisture like down.
This expedition quality belay parka provides sanctuary from Cairngorm spindrift and Ben Nevis blizzards, with well thought out design features such a big zip pulls that are easy to use in big gloves. Two voluminous Napoleon pockets offer convenient stash points for hats, gloves, guidebooks etc. and the cocooning hood can be worn over a helmet.
- Designed for alpine climbing and belaying in cold conditions
- Heavily featured for extreme environments
- Highly water resistant, windproof, breathable outer fabric
- Reinforced high wear areas
- Highly thermally efficient, water repellent synthetic insulation
- 3 point helmet compatible adjustable hood
- Multiple internal and external pocket options
- D-ring at forearm
- Shaped adjustable cuffs
- Internal waist adjustment
- Filling: 200g, 170g and 40g PRIMALOFT® GOLD
- Material: PERTEX® Endurance Mini Rip-stop
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Weight: Suurus M kaalub 877 g
- Zippers: YKK VISLON®
- Sex: Мale
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: Black
|Spitfire One XL blue jkt||available|
|Spitfire One XXL black jkt||available|