Our new directional connector, the Ceros, helps align loads in the correct orientation and is simple to use. This added security is achieved with a removable, tamper-resistant captive bar that holds the Ceros captive on a harness or lanyard and a horn which prevents devices moving onto the connector’s spine. Also available with an internal wire gate. A full section top bar resists wear.
- Directional connector designed to ensure optimum orientation when used with rope control devices.
- Downward opening internal wiregate gives additional security in one movement, and prevents accidental removal once located.
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging.
- I-Beam construction for optimum strength to weight ratio.
- Full section top bar for consistent rope handling and increased longevity.
- Pronounced horn and flat base encourage optimal loading.
- Article-No.: A562CB
- Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 87 g
- Major axis strength: 25 kN
- Minor axis strength: 7 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
- Gate opening: 20 mm
- Certificates: N 362:2004 B & T, EN 12275:2013 B, H & T
- Length: 121 mm
- Width: 74 mm