In addition to an avalanche transceiver and shovel, the PIEPS carbon fibre probe is an important part of the recommended safety equipment, and it belongs in the backpack of every skier.
- Easy and fast assembly of the probe.
- Durable tubes made of high quality carbon fibre for optimal stability.
- Speed-Cone-System for quick extension.
- Quick-closing latch for reliable locking and efficient assembly of the probe.
- Centimeter scale for reading burial depth and as centimeter measurement for snow profiles.
- Compact fixable with elastic closure buckle.
- Space saving collapsible.
- Article-No.: 109618
- Material: Carbon fibre
- Weight: 270 g
- Length: 260 cm
- Diameter: 13,25 mm