Twelve point crampons studied for classic mountaineering in all its forms: Couloirs, ridge with mixed climbing and easy goulottes.
- New flexible adjustment bar, which enable them to be used with non-rigid boots;
- Made from tempered painted steel;
- Shaped frontal points to enhance progression on slopes;
- Innovative macro-setting system to quickly switch from EU 36÷43 size range to EU 42÷47;
- Double lever system for size adjustment, easy to operate with one hand only;
- Tough plastic heel cradle and toe strap that will fit any stiffened winter boot;
- Dovetailed exchangeable ANTIBOTTS, equipped with bellows to prevent snow build-up beneath the crampon;
- Canvas storage bag included.