10-point crampons designed for ski touring and progression on snow. The particular design of the points provides the crampons with great holding power over all types of snow.
- Crampon design specifically to better fit the great variety of ski-touring boot shapes.
- Anodized light-alloy frame with front points boasting large surface areas for improved frontal lift on snow.
- Four downward-facing retaining points for the descents.
- Heel binding with rear flaps to ensure seamless fit of the boots over the crampons, even in small sizes.
- Flexible and adjustable linking bar, that allows for the use of the crampons also with non-rigid boots.
- Rigid ANTIBOTTS secured with rivets.
- Semiautomatic version for boots with rear welts crampon compatible.
- Come with two rapid adjustment size bars.
- Carry bag included.