Climbing Technology Quick’Arbor H
Innovative double-handle ascender developed for tree climbing.
- New overmoulded, ergonomic handle ascender, designed for greater efficiency when pulling and increased resistence to wear and tear;
- New reinforced “V shape” structure for increate robustness.
- Working load of 140 kg.
- Top protection cover to stop branches accidentally entering during climbing.
- Large ergonomic anti-slip handle, usable when wearing gloves.
- Designed for tree climbing on double ropes using “footlock” technique or in combination with the two foot ascenders (e.g. QUICK TREE).
- 100° angle between the two handles chosen to reduce arm fatigue: more ergonomic, better performance.
- Weight: 500 g
- Maximum: 140 kg.
- Min. rope diameter: 10 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Measurements: 161 x 220 mm
|Quick'Arbor H D653H Doube Ascender||available|