Hot-forged light alloy carabiner with an oval shape, triplex gate and elevated workloads. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
- Oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use.
- Elevated workloads: major axis strength 25 kN and minor axis strength 12 kN;
- New improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope;
- Catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use.
- Article-No.: 2C39800
- Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 73 g
- Major axis strength: 25 kN
- Minor axis strength: 12 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
- Gate opening: 21 mm
- Certificates: EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-B, CE 0333, UIAA
- Length: 111 mm
- Width: 64 mm