Pulley-carabiner that facilitates installation on anchors and devices
ROLLCLIP Z is a pulley-carabiner with a gate opening on the non-pulley side to facilitate installation on anchors and devices. It is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system.
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency.
- Gate opening on the non-pulley side, to facilitate installation on devices.
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place.
- H cross-section of carabiner: ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio, protects markings from abrasion.
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening.
- Material: Aluminum
- Major axis strength: 20 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
- Working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Wheels: Kuullaagrid
- Pulleywheel diameter: 18 mm
- Efficiency: 85 %
- Certificates: CE EN 362, EN 12278, EAC