Escape to the mountains, even when the temperature plummets, with this lightweight, extremely stowable down jacket. You will stay nice and warm but without excessive volume, thanks to the insulating qualities of the recycled PRIMALOFT® BLACK fabric and the attached hood. Both breathable and compact, this ORDESA HOODIE W mountain jacket is ideal for sports activities at high altitude and can be stowed in its pouch within moments when you don't need it any more and its fabric is both waterproof and wear-resistant. Your essential belongings will stay nice and safe in the two zipped pockets, so you can concentrate on your main objectives for the day.
- synthetic primaloft® black eco intermediate insulation layer
- lightweight and compressible for stowing in its pouch
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- integral hood
- hood and cuffs with elasticated taped edging
- bottom hem adjusts at a single point
- Pertex Quantum and Quantum Pro fabrics are lightweight and packable. Their ripstop structures offer high abrasion resistance, which is even higher in the Pro range. Their water-repellent finish protects wearers against wind and light rain.
- Primaloft High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
- LOW IMPACT- unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Filling: Primaloft® black insulation 60gr // 100% polyester
- Outer material: Pertex® square // 100% recycled polyester