An innovative alternative to natural down, the OLMEDO JKT is hungry for cold-region trekking adventures. To fight the rigors of winter, its generous Primaloft® Thermoplume™ insulation - the new "loose" synthetic fill with very high fill power - consistently traps warmth without extra bulk or cramped fitting. Designed to brave the elements, it combines a highly enveloping hood and a waterproof, breathable DRYEDGE™ 2L laminate for maximum protection against wet weather. With enhanced wear resistance in sensitive areas and stretch wearability, it provides long-lasting daily thermal comfort - vital for winter crossings.
- comfortable, protective jacket-length cut.
- primaloft® thermoplume insulation in warm synthetic fibers, construction dryedge 2l canvas and mechanical stretch, mix fabrics
- integral hood with 3d tightening system
- central waterproof-zip closure
- 2 handwarmer pockets with waterproof zips, 1 zipped inside chest pocket
- adjustable hem with 1 tightening point, velcro cuff adjusters
- The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
- Primaloft Thermoplume is a material made of small fiber plumes that together form a free-flowing insulation fill. It imitates down’s touch, look and suppleness while offering the high water-repellency of PrimaLoft® fibers. The result? A compressible thermal material that delivers performance akin to that of down fill, in wet and dry conditions.
- Material: dryedge™ canvas 2l // waterproofness 10 000mm - breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% polyester
- Outer material: dryedge™ plain mechanical stretch 2l // waterproofness 10 000mm - breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% polyester
- Lining: primaloft® thermoplume // 100% polyester
- Additional protection: ultralight downproof // 100% polyamide
- Weight: 850 g