Support specifically designed for the attachment of the carabiners of a fall arrest lanyard when only one arm is used, or when the equipment as a whole is not used.
Attention! Not to be used as a PPE and it must not be used for hanging equipment or tools.
Sold in pairs
- designed to be installed inside the specific horizontal strap located on the shoulder straps of the following harnesses: AXESS QR, AXESS QR ASCENDER, WORK TEC 140, WORK TEC and WORK TEC QR;
- easy and fast to install without using any tool;
- ideal to efficiently place the connectors of a fall arrest lanyard, allowing the user to keep them at hand while reducing the hindrance of the lanyard while not in use;
- compatible even with large connectors, which remain in position without rotating;
- designed to release the connector if it undergoes a load greater than a few kilograms, in order not to interfere with the opening of the energy absorber in the case of a fall;
- • release force suitable for each connector model used, both in case of fall and of accidental snagging;
- registered design.
- Article-No.: 6V5220001
- Weight: 10 g