Perfect for grafting & pruning. With its curved blade beveled on both sides the Opinel No8 pruning knife is the ideal tool for grape-picking, shrub pruning or cutting ties.
- 12C27 Sandvik Stainless Steel.
- Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. From France, our beech is hard, durable and easy to work. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small, -dark dashes.
- Yatagan Style:The classic Opinel blade has adopted a Yatagan shape. The Yatagan shape is inspired by a traditional Turkish saber, the toe up. The blade is ground to an exclusive convex profile that ensures the strength of the blade and allows efficient regrinding.
- Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives sizes No6 through No12. Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety while in use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety on the go).
- Locking system: Virobloc® Locking Ring
- Blade: 12C27 Sandvik
- Blade length: 8 cm
- Handle: Beech