Zamberlan 167 MAMBA LOW BOA GTX
The new MAMBA LOW hiking shoe is the first model - signed by Zamberlan® - with a post-use recycled fabric upper, dedicated to mountain lovers who want low environmental impact products.
Mamba low is recommended for light hiking and fast hiking.
Thanks to the BOA® Fit System, tested on the field to offer quality and durability, it is possible to obtain a quick, precise and accurate fit. The upper of Mamba Low is made of post-use recycled polyester with PU reinforcements and lined with Gore-Tex. The Vibram® Exmoor sole with EVA midsole and MEGAGRIP® compound provides lightness, softness and flexibility and allows you to challenge a vast variety of terrains.
- Post-Consumer recycled polyester uppers are made from recycled plastic bottles and have been designed to better mold to the shape of the foot.
- Designed in partnership with BOA, the BOA® Fit System cables create a quick, easy, and secure fit around the foot while the cable guides are smooth and long-lasting.
- Vibram Exmoor with Megagrip sticky rubber outsoles provide excellent traction on almost any trail and condition and is lighter, softer, and more flexible than other hiking outsoles used by Zamberlan.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Membranes offer waterproof and breathable protection guaranteed for the life of the shoe.
- PU Reinforcements on both the toe box and heel offer additional protection to the boot and the foot.
- Built around Zamberlan's new cozy-fit performance last for supreme comfort over long miles.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Outer material: Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- Insole: Nylon 1,5 mm
- Midsole: Double Density EVA Wedge + TPU Stabilizer
- Outer sole: Vibram® Exmoor With MEGAGRIP® Compound
- Weight: (42) 395 g