Technical twelve point crampons that are designed for technical mountaineering such as goulottes and north faces. An ideal piece of equipment for those who want to approach the world of icefalls and want to have a versatile multipurpose tool to accompany them in many disciplines.
- Hardened, painted steel frame structure.
- Piercing armored T shape front spikes for excellent penetration in hard ice.
- Innovative macro-setting system to quickly switch from EU 36÷43 size range to EU 42÷47.
- Double lever system for size adjustment, easy to operate with one hand only.
- Dovetailed exchangeable ANTIBOTTS, equipped with bellows to prevent snow build-up beneath the crampon.
- Heel piece with rear flaps to ensure precise positioning of the boot on the crampon, even in the smaller sizes.
- Automatic (offers a quick fit heel clip with a front toe bail for boots with a compatible sole unit).
- Canvas storage bag included.
- Weight: 1030 g
- Certificates: EN 893:2010,UIAA