For alpine tasters and hiking, these women's stretch action pants will provide warmth and active comfort to protect women from bitter winter cold and block out the wind. For outdoor enjoyment, they are crafted in windproof, water-repellent, and wear-resistant ELEMENT SHIELD™ ACTIV 3L - ideal in mid-mountains. Supple and light, with a brushed-fleece lining, these softshell pants retain cozy warmth in cold conditions while delivering the breathability that activities require plus good water repellence. The TRACK LD's focus is on the thermal wellbeing of comfortable ergonomics for walking, with snow gaiters and cuff gusset - convenient for snowshoeing and other activities on snow.
- athletic and protective fit, female ergonomics
- crotch panel for easy movement and preshaped knees
- flat waistband with 3d mesh back interior
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets + 1 hidden zipped back pocket
- zipped, gusseted, reinforced cuffs
- built-in internal gaiters with gripper elastic
- Millet's Element Shield® fabrics belong to a range of windproof products that will also protect you from light rain. These items are ideal for outdoor activities, thanks to their 3-layer structure with membrane.
- Regular Fit - Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Teflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60 percent renewably sourced raw materials.
- Material: Element shield™ activ dynamic light // 94% polyester 6% elastane
- Waterproofness: 3000mm
- Breathability: 3000 gr/m2/24h
- Weight: 590 g